Explore the rear Bregenzerwald by bike. There are many great tours with us, whether straight ahead or up the next mountain. We are sure that there is just the right thing for you.
You can already look forward to ...
- Mountain biking
- Cycling, from Schoppernau to Doren - for the most part the cycle path runs along the Bregenzerache river
- Road cyclingFrom here you can reach the popular Alpine passes such as the Hochtannbergpass, Flexenpass, the Faschinajoch, Furkajoch, Bödele or the Riedbergpass.
- 13 elaborate easy, medium and difficult road bike tours lead over the mountains, past pastures, through forests and the 22 pretty villages of the region. Cross-border circular tours to Appenzellerland, Allgäu, Lechtal and Paznauntal extend your radius of action.
- Let our Bregenzerwald bike school inspire you with all the things you can do on your bike here.
- You don't have your bike with you? Simply use our bike, mountain bike and e-bike rentals at Alpenhotel Post in Au, Sport Natter and Sport Broger in Mellau.
- After a great tour, off to the cool waters of our Schoppernau forest pool.
- Bergbahnen Diedamskopf: Mountain breakfast or sunset ride
Imagine how relaxing it can be to enjoy the day even in rainy weather.
- Discover our special museums in the Bregenzerwald, such as the Juppenmuseum, Frauenmuseum or the Werkraum Bregenzerwald.
- How about a wellness day in Bad Reuthe or in the Quellengarten in Lingenau
Bike/Bike Week 7=6
- 07.10. - 29.10.2023
- 7 nights, pay 6
- From EUR 450,00 for 2 persons
- Plus guest tax EUR 2,30 from 14 years / night and a one-time final cleaning from EUR 40,00.
Simply send us an e-mail to: email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your enquiry.